Terms of hire
- All equipment remains the property of the Owner: Luxury Linen Hire Ltd, Castle Lane, Melbourne, Derbyshire, DE73 8JB.
- During the period of hire the Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and shall be responsible for insuring the goods from time of acceptance of goods until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the Owner.
- The Owner shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property sustained arising from any goods under hire.
- A deposit may be required in the case of non-account customer in addition to the hire charges, and at the Owners option may be used towards any monies due from the Hirer to the Owner. It is only refundable after the deduction of all such monies.
- Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value, details of which are available on request and no substitute item will be accepted by Luxury Linen Hire. The Owner reserves the right to also charge the Hirer loss of profit on the lost future hire of the said goods. The Hirer may request in writing the return (and bear the cost thereof) of any damaged goods within 14 days of the Hirer being informed in writing of any such damage. Otherwise the said items will be disposed of.
- When the goods on hire are collected by or delivered to the Hirer or his representative, the Hirer shall inspect the goods and sign the Owners collection/delivery note. In the event of shortage or damage the Hirer shall endorse the note accordingly at the time of collection or delivery. If the Hirer fails to perform any of his obligations under this condition, any goods will be deemed to have been collected/delivered in a satisfactory condition.
- Delivery and collection is negotiable. There will be no charge for local delivery and collection, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Prices quoted are for one days' hire only apart from day of delivery and collection. Subsequent days will be charged at a daily rate.
- All prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
- All cutlery/crockery/glassware must be returned clean. Any cutlery/crockery/glassware items returned unwashed will be subject to a washing charge of 25% of the hire cost. Linen items do not need to be washed and must instead be placed in plastic bags for return.
- Table linen which has been dragged on the floor or placed on earthen ground will be charged for at full replacement costs.
- Table linen burnt by candles or cigarettes will be charged for at full replacement costs.
- In the event of cancelled bookings, a cancellation charge will be levied by the Owner, at 25% of the value of the order.
To place an order, or discuss our service in further detail, please contact us by email or telephone.
who we are
Luxury Linen Hire Ltd is a family-owned and operated business based in Melbourne, South Derbyshire. We aim to provide outstanding quality at the right price.
Luxury Linen Hire Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1332 862292
Tel: +44 (0)1332 862292
what we do
We provide high quality linen hire as well as china, glassware and tableware hire and laundry services for private parties, weddings and functions and to caterers, restaurants and the hotel trade.